Pilates Before and After and Why You Need Pilates In Your Life
If you are not familiar with Pilates exercises, your mind might first drift towards Pontius Pilate, the fifth prefect of the Roman province who is well famous for ordering the crucifixion of Jesus, but not to worry, Pilates workouts have nothing to do with that. The Pilates before and after for your workouts are unreal because of how good the workouts are for you. They change you from the inside out!
Pilates exercise was invented in the 20th century by a man named Joseph Pilates. He was interested in helping English soldiers that participated in World War 1 to recover from injuries that they sustained during the war by following some particular exercise regimens and building up the body core in the process.
Pilates Before and After -What Exactly is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of exercise that aims to develop your flexibility, strength, and balance by focusing on toning your muscles with springs, bands or even your body weight. Unlike some other forms of exercises, Pilates does not seek to develop some parts of your body while neglecting the others. These exercises work on the core strength of your entire body. That is why the pilates before and after is so amazing.
Pilates Before and After – Who Are Those That Can Benefit From Pilates Exercises?
- Pregnant women
- Injured individuals who are just recovering and are in rehabilitation
- Anyone looking to get more toned
This does not mean in any way that if you do not belong to the set of people listed above, that Pilates exercises can not benefit you. The best pilates before and after results are from everyday people who start working out and want to try something new.
Pilates Before and After: Principles Of Pilates Exercises
Eight important Principles of Pilates Exercises
- Concentration: Concentration helps to enhance the connection between the mind and the body.
- Control: Pilates focuses on complete muscle control to achieve the aim of flexibility and core strength building.
- Centering: Pilates is about the focus on the center of your body. This is the powerhouse, and that’s where your energy comes from.
- Breathing: You must train your breaths to become deep and controlled. This is an integral part of the Pilates workout, and it is done to ensure that the oxygen you inhale during the exercise is well circulated throughout your body.
- Precision: Accuracy of movement is the goal
- Integration: Your breathing, centering and control must be well integrated to achieve the purpose of the exercise.
- Flow: The Pilates routines must be gentle and flow seamlessly, one into the other.
- Alignment: There must be a proper alignment between your head, neck, spine, pelvis, and toes during the Pilates workout.
Pilates Exercises – What Are The Benefits Other Than The Pilates Before and After?
- Helps promote weight loss and give an extended, lean appearance to the body
- Boosts strength without bulk and tones your muscles in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Pilates increases flexibility
- They could help to develop a good body posture
You can start doing Pilates exercises today! It’s quite easy, and there are thousands of resources on the internet to guide you along the way!
KHO Health was acquired by was acquire by 9INE POINT in the summer of 2019 and is now referred to as 9INE POINT Health.